hi all ..
this is the first plugin i write ..
its a feed subscribe and bookmark plugin
This is terrific (admittedly I'm self-interested) but I wonder if you could provide more detailed setup instructions, specifically where to put the calling code.
hi bill , i just write a short intro on how to setup for this module ..
thx for mentioning
Very interesting plugin indeed. Good job!
thanks for creating this plugin
Thanks for the instructions. I posted a follow up question on your blog.
there is a small bug when display the bookmark for single post with sidebar , i should release a patch this weekend,
but here are a quick fix, edit the submark.php on line 211
you should see
if ( $submarkmark_done )
delete this 2 line and the plugin should work
just release the submark 1.1
Whats New in Submark 1.1 ?
* Fix Bug for Bookmark Link never show in single post with sidebar
* remove all the Bookmark icon ( i feel those icon which i make really looks sux )
* change the icon for RSS feed
* added pluck rss reader service
* added simpy bookmark service
* added new feature RSS for Email, the visitor click on it, will subscribe the feed with their email
* added Rmail for rss4email service
* added Rssfwd for rss4email service
you can see the demo and the project page or download it
whats new ? the submark_mark function been change,
now you choose what delimeter to split btw the bookmarks
Just finish submark 1.3 , these are the changelog
* added Google Reader support
* added Solosub support
* added MultiRSS support
* fixed default bookmark listing in meta
* remove the list style on each feed image
i just did some update and split the submark plugin into 2 plugin ak-subscribe for handle subscribe and ak-bookmark for handle bookmark issue
more detail about update at here
This topic has been closed to new replies.