Hello Everyone! I urgently need your help, due to some time related release which brings me up to desperation...
I have a freshly installed WP version 3.3.2 on my site http://zukunftderkommunikation.com (maindomain.com) and configured it for Multi Domain Mapping and selected subdomains for my work.
Now i have following failure msd on my subdomain http://blog.zukunftderkommunikation.com (subdomain.maindomain.com):
Warning: require(/home/renepf/public_html/wp-includes/load.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/renepf/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 21
Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/renepf/public_html/wp-includes/load.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/renepf/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 21
Heres a short illustration of my steps i went through so far:
1. Installed WP at the mentioned domain
2. I imported my old blog content into the site.
therefore i installed the Plugin wp-importer
3. Backup from my work - deactivating all plugins
4. Setting up Multi Domains following the instructions from http://ottopress.com/2010/wordpress-3-0-multisite-domain-mapping-tutorial/
5. Installed the plugin new-blog-defaults into /wp-content/mu-plugins
6. Installed domain-mapping.php /wp-content/mu-plugins into and sunrise.php into /wp-content
7. put into config.php
define( 'SUNRISE', 'on' );
8. .htcaccess update
here is where it gets tricky:
i acticvated subdomain.maindomain.com before inside my cpanel.
Than i installed a fresh version of WP on that subdomaim and tried to connect it to my domain mapping list.
9. adding the subdomain.maindomain.com to my domain mapping list
10. adding the subdomain.maindomain.com to my "all sites" list
11. didn't work out...
12. i deletet all files incl. the subdomain.maindomain.com from the public_html folder and deleted all sites in the domain mapping section inside wp
13. Now only the maindomain.com was left.
13. I choose to park the subdomain.maindomain.com
14. after confirmation i repeated the process and added a new site at domain mapping and than added a new site under "sites" directory inside the wp backend of my mainblog.
i have now a subfolder inside my wordpress installation at the main directory. The installation seemt to be successful but i'm only having the error msg now. Is there any possibility to fix this issue without the neew of a complete deinstallation and repeating the whole wp configuration and installation process? Thanks in advance for your answers and comments!!