Thanks for your reply. You are correct, I did upload the image inside the editor box. didn't notiche the "set featured image" link. Though I'm still not there. Still don't get the pichtures.
This is what I did:
- go to the posts. For every post set the featured image by clicking the featured image link.
- By doing so, I see the pichture show up in the editor box.
- Went to Theme Options
- Then to Featured Post/Page slider
- And to Slider options (set number of slides to two)
- entered the post id's in the Featured post/Page slider options
- Saved all the changes
Still the pictures didn't show up.
Because I'm a new, I'm afraid I mixed up my page. So i did a new installation of WP and the Theme, and redid the this procedure.
Unfortunately without the pictures.
I looked around for other themes, but not as nice as Attitude. I like the concept of the featured image with header and text on top of it. It gives impact when people visit the site. But of course this feature should work.
What is it that I do wrong?
What might I have done wrong. Can you show me other sites where this feature is working properly?
Thanks for your help.