Hey, listen, I just upgraded from b2 0.6.1 to WP 0.71 ...... and I decided to kind of write out a step-by-step guide to how I did it, including how I adapted my old b2 index template to work with Word Press' feature set.
It's nothing groundbreaking, since most of the info is here somewhere on these boards, but I thought it might help someone get through the process without a hitch. I tried to include the most relevant information someone would need to get through it, not all of the possible info.
Anyway, here's the link:
If it helps someone, great! I just thought I'd write it out while I rememebered what I did.....