Not worth mentioning I think but still here are some things I noticed with about 15 minutes of testing.
1. Custom image position is centered by default. I guess we have to use css to reposition it. But you are welcome to tell me how before I figure it out myself.
2. Clicking yes or no on the settings causes the page to reset to top. If possible, can you make it stay at that place?
3. Adding the code from ultimate css generator in option A disables image being displayed.
4. Font size for text on the settings buttons of the plugin (All top bars, Main options etc) is a little big. Or maybe its the button height being too small.
5. The check message may be redundant. Can be left only on the Main options page.
Nevertheless, 5 stars for this plugin!