Oh sorry. I desactivated the slideshows this morning because of all my problems with them. I have just reactivated them for you to see the three major issues I encounter after the upgrade from 1.9 to 2.x :
- the Flash slideshows are playing in shuffle whereas this mode is not activated
- because there are multiple slideshows embeded in tabs, the slideshow launched is not the slideshow the visitor wants to see
- on iOS, there's no fallback from the Flash-based slideshow to just the lightbox (with at least the Previous / Next buttons for a manually controlled slideshow).
These issues can be seen from http://www.uscars.biz/uscars.wordpress/chrysler/le-baron/galerie/
Also it would be great to be able to desactivate slideshow by slideshow from the shortcode used :
- the link "Back to thumbnails" on the slideshows which should never appear as basic thumbnails
- the Flash version of a slideshow that should never use the Flash version because we just want a basic show of successive pictures without any navigation controls.
To illustrate these two last feature requests, you can go especially to http://www.uscars.biz/uscars.wordpress/jeep/station-wagon/
In this situation, I don't need the link and I don't want nor need the Flash version.
Best regards and thanks for your support.