Anyone up for customizing "User Access Manager" for me. I'm happy to pay for the following...
I use WordPress with the "User Access Manager" plugin to maintain a private membership site. I want a custom plugin to simplify something I do often.
Specifically, I want a single admin page which will do the following:
Take the following Input:
* user group: name, description
* post category: name, slug, description
* list of users: email, name
Perform the following
* Create a "User Access Manager" user group with the specified name and description (default for other user group fields)
* Create a Post category with specified name, slug, description.
* Setup the user group for the new category (to the new user group)
* For each user in list, do the following:
* If user doesn't exist yet, create a new one with a generated username and password (which should trigger an email to the user with the username/password).
* Add the new user group for each user.
* Subscribe each user to the new category, so that they receive an email each time a post is added to the category (but not other categories which they don't have access to).
* No other posts, categories, groups, or users should be affected
* Ideally, the plugin should keep working when I update to new versions of User Access Manager