1. I changed the category slug and name more than once, same issue.
2. No idea - it *should* say 'Videos' (parent category to the post category), but instead of that it shows the title of the post again.
3. Yes, I just tried that and it does still happen.
4. I changed the group to 'advice-0001' and it still repeats.
5. I'm using 3.5 not 3.5.1 for WordPress and the latest version of your plugin.
The only other thing I can think of is that I used 'Automatic Youtube Video Posts Plugin' (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/automatic-youtube-video-posts/) to automatically create posts for videos pulled from his YouTube account. Maybe the coding for the two doesn't work together?
I'm really hoping to get this to work. Yours is the only plug-in I found that will group and post via category AND have rotation. The client specifically wants both.
I appreciate your help!