I'm sorry to say that recently i upgraded to plugin's latest version and i'm facing many problems regarding shortcode usage and many other things.
1. The global $theme_my_login variable doesn't seem to work. I replace it with Theme_my_login->get_object() but that too has now protected elements inside like "active_modules" which cannot be accessed.
2. I used the function theme_my_login() and passed array with items like instance and many more, but it seems the function doesn't accept anymore.
Because of that i shifted to shortcode but the first only argument "instance" is not being updated in the code.
3. Documentation is not updated according to new version.