Hi: We recently had a web designer revamp our site at http://stopsexistremarks.org/. In the process, we also switched ISPs. The day we went live, our Google results plummeted to almost nothing. That was a few weeks ago. We’ve been around for 5 years, so were at the top of the search rankings for the relevant terms—now we are nowhere to be found.
I asked the designer a few days ago, and she pointed out that we had our privacy settings set to “ask search engines not to index this site.” So we switched that back on so that search engines now do index us. But that has made no difference—we’re still nowhere to be found on Google.
I’d be most grateful if anyone has ideas about why this happened and what we can do. Apologies in advance if this isn’t the right place to ask.