It has been working fine all the time. I don't know why suddenly all form mails coming and going to customers are NOT going out as formatted by wp-better-email.
What works is-
- Send test email from Better Email settings of Admin area- it sends formatted email.
- If I go for resetting subscriber password from login area, it sends formatted email.
What is NOT working is-
- WP-CRM plugin related forms. Earlier they were going, not sure if its because I recently had upgraded all plugins.
- I am using theme kassyopea1.5 and that uses some forms. All were working before but now they are sending email but plain.
What I tried to correct it-
- I tried uninstalling wp-better-email and reinstalling it. Didn't work.
Please help me how to go ahead with it. Thank you very much for your help. Aryan.