I am testing S2 with the latest WP release. I am having some issues with emails being dispatched.
Under the subscribers tab, I have:
- 3 registered users, which maps to the number of WP users I have in my instance
- One public subscriber
When using Send Mail, to troubleshoot why S2 does not send out emails when a new post is published, this is what happens:
- When selecting Registered Subscribers (1), the recipient receives the email.
- When selecting Public Subscribers (1), the recipient receives the email.
- When selecting All Registered Users (3), recipients receive the emails
- When selecting All Users and Subscribers (4), only the Registered Subscriber gets the email.
- Is this working as designed?
- Does the S2 engine use the same logic to dispatch emails explaining why users are not notified of new posts?