OneLogin just released its SAML Single Sign-on Plugin for WordPress. WordPress was already among the most popular integrations among our users who use it to easily and quickly sign into WordPress via form-based authentication.
The new SAML integration makes it possible to sign users into WordPress without a password. Authentication is done by OneLogin using username and password as well as optional two-factor authentication and users can be authenticated against your Active Directory or LDAP server.
This gives users easier access to WordPress and provides the company complete control over who has access to edit content. Plus, you eliminate a bunch of those pesky passwords.
Some OneLogin highlights:
* Preintegrated with 1,300 apps
* 100% cloud-based, nothing to install locally
* Multi-factor authentication using YubiKey, VeriSign VIP Access and browser PKI certificates
* Active Directory user sync and authentication (no firewall changes required)
* LDAP authentication
* User provisioning for selected apps (Salesforce, Google Apps, AWS, Zendesk, Yammer among others)