Recently I've gotten problems with the scandinavian letters "ø", "æ" and "å" (I don't know if you're even able to see these signs here, if not I'll use images of them to show you).
The problem first occured a few days ago. Every one of the mentioned letters in every post I'd ever written turned into questin mark-symbols. I tried to make a new post, and the problem didn't happen with this one. When I re-wrote the letters in some old posts I were suddenly able to see the signs again, and I though the problem was long gone.
However, today every one of the old posts I made turned normal, while the stuff I wrote after this problem first occured got the wierd symbols as replacement to the letters. I really don't know what's going on, and I havn't done _anything_ with my setting, language or anything else in the blog. The only thing I've done lately is posting, so I really don't understand how this could occur.