I have to resonate everyone else's thoughts and say
This site indeed looks very well made
The theme colors are prominent, the grays and whites have a tasteful amount of reds that help break up the visuals of the site and make it easy for visual navigation
Here are a few thoughts
1. At first I was not sure what I was doing at a site called Sad Useless. It took me a moment to read the site's description on the browser bar that said "The place to be when you are sad and useless'
I would probably add that statement somewhere to the header, besides the logo so if I accidentally stumble across this site, I immediately know what this site is about
2. I have to say - remove the date form the upper left corner. It's not serving the sites purpose, feels very superfluous.
3. For the moment I would remove the #number of subscribers from those social icons. I would probably drop it back in to the theme when those numbers are exploding
4. I would probably remove the "Home Icon" from the navigation bar. Out of the three navigation icons (namely - Home, Search and Back to the Top) the home looks a bit flippant compared to the other two
5. I like the 'Back to the Top' icon since it's round, matches the other icons (social icons) and breaks the rule of rectangular layout that the theme employs
6. Going one more step ahead - I would theme Saduseless twitter and Youtube's page (Background image) the same as Saduseless.com
BTW - the youtube's banner is aweosme. You should probably use the same here on your main website to maintain continuity
Phew, that was a wall of text. Hope you find that useful
[sig moderated as per the Forum Rules]