I have checked the source code and I do not see traces of any feed key generator in the profiles page....!
Not sure he is referring to use the Feed key(s) plugin here?
I had to get rid of those as they were not reliable and only sometimes working....
Dear Author, please clarify how feed keys are suppose to work!
1) I have enabled the option "Use feed keys" - no link showed up in profiles or in meta widget offering the user specific generated feed url with key appended
2) Looking at the source I find
if(!is_user_logged_in() || $guest == true)
if( (is_feed() || is_comment_feed())
&& $guest != true
$auth = get_user_meta($_GET['user'], 'feed_key_'.$this->blog->id);
- is the feedkey simply the user id ?
- is the key always present but never visible for the user (then how to feed the feed reader ???)
- is this the right spot for the issue