I would like to create a roadmap for each user in the member area, so that he can see his current state. How can I do this? (If anyone does not know what I mean with a roadmap (see http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/download/attachments/193922653/ASAPmap01.jpg?version=1&modificationDate=1277386475669):
- He ordered something
- Then get access to the members area
- There he can see e.g. the status that he has just ordered
- Once I've received the money, the status changes to paid
- Then there are many more milestones
- Until at some point, the membership will be terminated. And the user is then deactivated or deleted.
So it's not just about the ordering process, but to a "lifetime" service on / subscription system.
I found the plugin http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-roadmap/ (the explanation of which is the development of the "FAQ" made, I do not understand, however - perhaps this would already help me). However, this will only output in text mode. and the care is not as practical:
- I must always create the roadmap through the dashboard again manually.
- The status must also maintain awkward about Dashbard