Currently, the permalink to the custom post type I've created is as follows:
- DOMAIN is my registered domain
- PORTFOLIO is the slug for my registered custom post type
- PARENT is the parent of web-design-portfolio
- WEB-DESIGN-PORTFOLIO is the page I've set to be the parent of my custom post type
- CUSTOM-PAGE-SLUG is the slug for each individual post under my created custom post type
In my CPT setup, I have turned on Rewrite, using the normal WP logic.
I've mucked about and changed some settings, but haven't hit upon the golden ticket to deliver me this:
Eliminating the slug for the custom post type from my URL. Is this possible and, if so, how?