Ever since the upgrade to WordPress 3.5 I've been unable to get articles posted via Windows Live Writer 2012 to display the article text. Titles and categories came through OK, but not the article itself. After spending several hours troubleshooting tonight at http://www.allthatgamingstuff.com, I found that this plugin is the culprit. With all other plugins disabled, this alone prevents the text from posting. As soon as it's disabled, posting a new article or reposting the failed article works instantly.
I confirmed this by installing the plugin at another site, http://www.allthatnerdystuff.com, which behaved in exactly the same way.
Hope you can fix it, I really liked this plugin! :)