Hello, I am working on secure my site in order to set up payment system. I did the following in order to secure my single WP site.
1) I changed hhp in to https in Settings -> General:
WordPress Address (URL) - https://www.mysite.com
Site Address (URL) - https://www.mysite.com
2) I saved/update the setting.
3) I went to another computer, type in https://www.mysite.com in Chrome.
4) I found that there is Red lock & https is also red and was crossed out.
5) I click on https (view site information).
under tab"connection" -> the Red Lock - The identity of this website has not been verified. a) Server's certificate does not match the URL. b) Server's certificate is not trusted.
What should I do in order to get Green Lock in the browser? please help!!!