Hi Marko, it seems the new release did the trick. It works just fine, thanks a lot!
I also found another not critical bug (although it might be not a bug). When I click on a name of user which I already have an active private chat with, another private chat window opens. The expected behavior would be having only one private chat window for each user.
There are few more things I would like to recommend and request as new features for future releases.
When User_A initiates a private chat with User_B and starts sending messages, User_B doesn't get this messages until he accepts the private chat (clicks on User_A's name). But even after User_B accepts the private chat he doesn't see messages which were sent before he accepted the private chat. At the same time User_A doesn't even realize that the messages he sent were not seen by User_B. Is there a way to:
1. Automatically open a private chat window for User_B when User_A initiates a private chat (optionally with a possibility to decline)?
2. If not, then at least notify User_A that the messages sent until User_B accepts the chat will be lost.
3. Notify User_A that User_B accepted chat and now User_A can start sending messages (optionally it would be great to keep User_A's private chat window inactive until User_B accepts the private chat).
4. Currently when User_A initiates chat with User_B, User_B can be only notifies if he is on the page with Quick Chat plugin shown. If, however, User_B is on any other page of the site where there is no Quick Chat plugin visible the private chat notification will never get through. Is there way to popup a notification regardless of whether there is a Quick Chat plugin shown on that page or not?
5. Have an option to delete private chat's messages when the chat popup window is closed.
I think this plugin is the best one among those available for free, and having these enhanced features will make it even better.