I saw that bbpress is now making a plugin instead of standalone install.
So What should I do? I'm on the final stage to launch my site where I've used almost 100 plus bbpress standalone installs.
So here are my question?
1. Will New plugin meet my site's criteria?
2. Will bbpress.org will closed after plugin's announcement?
3. Will bbPress Standalone shutdown after plugin's availability?
4. Can We will easily able to switch from standalone to plugin without data losing?
5. is there a function to launch multiple boards like wpmu?
because I'm using multiple installs for my various boards.
6. will there need for integration specially ( cookies integration ) with this new plugin.
7. what about bbPress plugins? after bbpress plugin version will they all useless?
8. Or we will be able to use bbpress standalone plugins with bbpress plugin software?
9. Should I launch my site or still wait for plugin availability?
10. When this bbpress plugin version will be available for public?
Do you people have answers for these questions?
Do you people have any suggestions for my site?
Do you people have any ideas how can I achieve bbpress multiuser like WPMU functionality? after plugin's availability??
I'm really afraid, I really don't know what to do right now.
I'm working on my site from almost last 10 months. I don't want to lose everything if this plugin will be launched, Is it possible? Because I was working with bbpress Standalone Version. :(
I hope you people will guide me Now what to do....