WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

[resolved] [Plugin: Zemanta] Left in Code That is causing RSS error (7 posts)

  1. Andrew "Easy" Anderson
    Member
    Posted 4 years ago #

    When is was uninstalled it left in code that caused and RSS Feed error. I think it needs some work.

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/zemanta/

  2. Zemanta
    Member
    Posted 4 years ago #

    Andrew,

    When you uninstall Zemanta, all your blog posts remain "zemified", so your readers can see images, links and other media you inserted through Zemanta.

    We also leave some script tags in your blog posts, which enable read side features like pretty atribution. That causes RSS Feed warnings, but not errors.

    Cheers,
    MatjaĆŸ

  3. Russlol
    Member
    Posted 4 years ago #

    When I deactivated Zemanta, I received this in my posts:
    Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /var/www/wp-codebase/classes/response.php on line 174

    How do I eliminate it?

  4. eprofitnews
    Member
    Posted 3 years ago #

    Hi folks. Google shows lots of sites with this error. Mine has it now too. The thing is... I've never installed Zemanta. Let alone uninstalled it.
    Ideas anybody?
    The only thing I recall doing was to change the theme a while back. Havent posted since, so it could be that.
    Gary

    UPDATE: I changed theme but the problem code is still displaying. Also happening on another of my sites where I've made no changes lately, except auto-update to the new version of WP3.0.1.
    My hunch is that it's to do with the latest version of WP.
    Anybody?

  5. eprofitnews, try decativating all plugins. If that resolves the issue, reactivate each one individually until you find the cause.

    If that does not resolve the issue, please start your own topic.

  6. eprofitnews
    Member
    Posted 3 years ago #

    James, how right you are.
    Deactivating all plugins, then slowly reactivating them revealed the problem lies with the Extreme SEO plugin. It's a valuable plugin so I've alerted the owner and hopefully there's a fix on its way. I imagine it's a result of the new version of WP301.
    I am grateful for your sensible suggestion.
    Gary

  7. You're welcome!

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags