I updated my WP to v3.3 from v3.2.1 and was working on a post. I went to upload an image, excited to try the new uploader. However when I got the popup i got the old version of the uploader and the button to browse my computer did not work. I shut down all of the plugins and reactivated one-by-one. With everything off the new uploader presented worked fine. It stopped working as soon as I reactivated WPTM 1.9.21.
I manually back up w/WPTM so it's not a major deal to reactivate prior to backing up, just a slight inconvenience, but I wanted to make the plugin author, and others aware of this issue.