I started using Super Cache and I actually have something I don't understand so far.
The options chosen in my case:
- Cache hits to this website for quick access. (Recommended) - check
- Use mod_rewrite to serve cache files. (Recommended) - check (and working ok)
- Compress pages so they’re served more quickly to visitors. (Recommended) - check
- Cache rebuild. Serve a supercache file to anonymous users while a new file is being generated. (Recommended) - check
- Mobile device support. - check
- Expire time: 86400 seconds
Cache is actually working for anonymous visitors - good.
Cache is not working for logged in users - good.
Cache is not working for users who ever left a comment - bad.
Just to check, I asked 5 people (not logged in, but who left comments before) to open the same page and copy me the last 3 lines of the code of the page. And it showed that we all had "cache" generated at different times! Although, when I asked non-commenting visitors to check the same thing, they seemed to get the normal (same) cache.
So what I actually need:
1) logged in users - no cache
2) everybody else - cache (i don't need name & email saved in the commenting fields and so on), including voters, commenters, uploaders, anybody.
Could you please tell me how to do that?