I installed WP Super Cache and added a piece of code from CPAlead.com to my header through Thesis OpenHook. After adding that, I removed it and then deleted the cache, but it still appears in browsers like Chrome, IE, Opera, etc. and also shows in W3C xhtml validation.
After that I totally removed WP Super Cache, deleted /cache folder in wp-content, and every remain of wp super cache, also edited wp-config and htaccess(as root of the server).
Now, the old cache in header was gone. Then, I did a clean install of WP Super Cache again and CPAlead code again appeared in the header! I can't understand how it can appear when there is no file in /cache folder and I removed every bit of WP Super Cache from my site. :(
The code does not show in Firefox, only in Chrome, Opera, IE and w3c xhtml validator.
I do the same thing daily, but the code still shows. I also have the required Apache modules installed, plz help!