I've been using this plug-in for a bit and never encountered this error until today. When I try to load a page from my site, killthehydra.com, it shows:
Content Encoding Error
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
It appears related to this plug-in somehow, as reloading the page allows the user to continue to the site. However, when I disable this plug-in, the site breaks completely. I've tried finding information online about it, but I have been unable to find anything useful. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide!