I'm continuing to see problems with 1.0. To whit:
1. Garbage collection is broken
I set my expiration at 3600 seconds and garbage collection at 600 seconds, yet I'm seeing expired cache files that are hours old that have never been collected. For whatever reason garbage collection continues to be erratic or nonfunctioning.
2. Preload also works erratically.
After activating the plugin I set preload caching to operate every 70 minutes, but it does not work at first. When I hit the "Preload cache now" I think that finally triggers preload to start working regularly, but I haven't kept track long enough to be 100% sure.