I feel lost with the little documentation available to this plugin. I want to implement geo-tagging for custom post type I've created. However, I cannot get this working.
What I want:
(1) The ability to geo-tag custom posts type called 'schools'.
(2) The ability to display a map with all schools as markers, on some page.
What I did:
(1) Created a custom type for schools based on 'posts', using Custom Post Type UI plugin.
(2) Checked this option to include the map with my schools type: http://grab.by/6Txr
(3) Added some schools to my WordPress, and geo-tagged them.
(4) Added the piece of code mentioned in this thread to the end of the file: /wp-geo/includes/shortcodes.php
(5) Created a page called 'Map' and entered the shortcode: [wp_geo_mashup]
Now I see the map on that page, but it's being displayed without any marker to the existed schools.
Any help is highly appreciated.