It still looks like this GREAT plugin is bugged. Sadly.
I noticed, that my files were being downloaded so many times that it could not be true. To much traffic. No one online on my site but me, but files apparently still being downloaded.
Today i enabled the plugin again after updating to version 02.9.17. It looked fine at the beginning, but then i noticed the counter was counting 2 downloads, but far more being downloaded, than the 2 files together.
Took these pictures:
After enabling the plugin
After setting traffic limit to 100mb:
notice the counter - no files being downloaded:
And counting - notice the counter - no files being downloaded:
Hope someone can tell me, what to do! Thx.