WP Realty v2.0.6
This is by-far the “best real estate plugin for wordpress ever made” – period.
We are finally getting close to our goals of producing the final 2.x version that we initially envisioned when we first started this project. I believe that within the next 2 weeks we will reach those goals by 100% once we have this working with WordPress-MU and fixing a few plugin/theme compatibility issues.
*NOTE* - VERY IMPORTANT -
Our new plugin updates will overwrite all core files/items inside the root of the plugin except for the following folder/directories:
These folders are always SAFE and will NEVER be over written so any special scripts, images, files or templates need to always be placed into these folders in order to be safe from being over written. *we always recommend a complete back up prior to upgrades.*
Wp Realty - v2.0.6 - here are the changes, fixes and upgrades in this release:
• Added a New option to turn on or off the walk-score map.
• Added complete drag-drop in the listing fields editor to allow the end user to easily layout their data fields (super easy now)
• Renamed menu links to correctly describe links.
• Fixed a couple of bugs with the embedded short code (can now also add short code to a text widget)
• Finally fixed the RSS issues once and for all.
• Finally fixed the “random” admin sync issue that sometimes required a login screen to login into our admin section.
• Few other minor css fixes…
Coming Next in 2.0.7
We are going to have this working with MU next.
Plus we are going to integrate our New Custom Contact Forms into our core and default templates – this will be a huge improvement over the current contact system. This will give you the ability to create and style your contact forms into your templates using embed tags.