I am using Mobile Pack v1.2.5 with WordPress v3.4.2.
I was constantly getting this notice on every admin pages:
Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead.
I figured out that there were used numeric values for roles and capabilities instead of literal values.
If You have the same issue - change int:3 to string:'manage_options' in following lines:
- /wp-content/themes/mobile_pack_base/functions_persist.php, line 55
- /wp-content/themes/mobile_pack_base/functions_persist.php, line 56
- /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-mobile-pack/themes/mobile_pack_base/functions_persist.php, line 55
- /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-mobile-pack/themes/mobile_pack_base/functions_persist.php, line 56
- /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-mobile-pack/plugins/wpmp_analytics/wpmp_analytics.php, line 71
- /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-mobile-pack/plugins/wpmp_mpexo/wpmp_mpexo.php, line 566
- /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-mobile-pack/plugins/wpmp_switcher/wpmp_switcher.php, line 194
Worked for me, hope will help You )
UPD: These issue can appear on earlier version too.