The Widget's config interface is rendered unusable by a load of PHP Notices an Warnings about Undefined variables and other issues. I tried defining a bunch of variables by modifying the code, but I couldn't get rid of all the issues, so I had to remove the plugin outright, which is a shame, because it was exactly what I was looking for. I'm not going to change my PHP settings just so that the errors are hidden, because they still occur, and to be honest, they shouldn't. The errors are visible on my Dev server, and although not visible on my production server, the very quickly make the PHP error log file huge. I'm pretty sure that there is a way to tackle all the errors, but it's a fair amount of work, and this isn't my plugin. A ton of errors being thrown in my face was the reason I took one look at Joomlah and then binned it. It's bad code.