I upgraded to 2.04 on a WP network running 3.2.1 and a variety of other plugins that have been playing nice until now. Once I upgraded HTTPS all of my Force SSL pages stopped loading, completely locking up any browser window I used to try to access them. I tried in IE, FF, Chrome, all with the same results. It even locked up other tabs attempting to access the same sub-site (I'm using subdirectories instead of subdomains on my install).
I attempted to backtrack a version, but even after system reboot, server reboot, and fresh browser windows I wasn't able to get the HTTPS settings page to update. It just spins forever, doesn't even error out.