I'm locked out of my wordpress admin panel.
Here's the URL I get when I attempt to navigate to my site's usual wordpress admin login link (baseballthinktank.com/wp-admin):
I've tried the following:
1. Going through both variations of the first FAQ instruction (in wp-config and in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-https/wordpress-https.php)
2. Deleting the plugin entirely via FTP
3. Running the suggested MYSQL query mentioned by Mvied in one of the support threads that I can't locate at the moment...
4. Deleting my caching plugin as well
5. Emptying my browser's cache and deleting all cookies
6. After all of that, trying to log into the site through a computer that has never visited the site before
I've tried all of the above, and I am still completely locked out of my admin panel. Any attempt to login redirects me to the same page--as multiple people have described in the threads of this forum.
So what can I do? I've scoured the support forum and tried every offered solution to no avail. I really really need some guidance for what else I can try to access my site at baseballthinktank.com/wp-admin