I just completed a lot of updates on one of my sites, and I'm now having a problem with Version 3.1.2 of your plugin. It generates this error message:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 372160064 bytes) in Unknown on line 0
My theme uses the Genesis framework from StudioPress. I disabled all my other plugins (except for WP No Category Base, which breaks my whole site if I stop running it), but the problem remained. I got the same error message with Version 3.0.4, but reverting to Version 2.0.4 eliminated the problem.
Please let me know if there's any other information you need to resolve the problem.