I've recently installed W3TC and have been very pleased with the plugin so far, except for one thing; it's broken some of my sitemaps. I use the Yoast SEO plugin to create sitemaps, and it seems two of them have stopped working since installing W3TC and are giving Error 500. More specifically, these two files:
The other sitemap files created by the plugin still work, however. Here are the things I've tried:
* I've tried deactivating the plugin, at which point all the sitemap files immediately start working again.
* I've tried deactivated all options in W3TC so that it does nothing, but the sitemaps still fail to work.
* I've tried deactivating all options in W3TC and cleaned out the .htaccess of all W3TC-related info, but still nothing.
So far as I can see, the only thing that works is disabling the plugin.