I tried to install "the event calendar" on my website, but I incurred in some formatting issue displayed in the following link
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
This issue is addressed here: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/356989?replies=30
You can use the fix that Jared came up with or simply wait a few days for the next release to come out.
Any other questions or issues come on back - the developers for this plugin are fantastic and tend to give very quick responses.
I followed these steps from Jared suggestions and all is ok.
1. Go to your admin dashboard for you site
2. Expand Plugins and click on "Editor"
3. In the top right next to "Select plugin to edit:" choose "The Events Calendar" from the drop down menu and then click "Select"
4.In the right column, click on "the-events-calendar/resources/events.css" (the second link on my page).
5. Go to the bottom of the edit box and start a new line.
6. Copy and paste the below code:
7. Click "Update File" below the edit box.
8. Go to your calendar and see how it looks.
This topic has been closed to new replies.