I installed Subscribe To Comments Reloaded 2 days ago and I really like this plugin.
But I spent some hours trying to customize the management page for the users. For example, I'd like to put a specific class to a parent div, so I could use this class in my css selectors, or I could modify the generic template for this page.
I didn't find anything in the forum (but modify the templates directly in the plugin), but I found a way by myself... A weird way, but it works.
Here's the thing:
- First, duplicate the page.php of your theme (or index.php, single.php...) and rename it page-manage-subscriptions.php. "manage-subscriptions" is the url you indicated in the plugin settings (options tag, at the top), so you can change it to what you want, just make sure the file has the same name whit "page-" before.
- You can edit this file by adding your custom class or by modifying the html structure. Make sure to keep
- Then, go to WordPress admin and create a new page. You can give the title you want. You can leave its content empty. The only important thing is the permalink (under the page title): you have to edit it and name it the same way (manage-subscriptions for example) and save the page.
- At this point, if you try to go to your management page, you'll see it, but you have no management at all. Here's the trick: go back to your admin area AND PUT YOUR NEW PAGE IN THE TRASH! Yes, in the trash, and don't suppress it, just keep it there.
- Now you can go to your management page, it's here.
I know, it's a bit weird, but it worked for me. May be there's a simpler way for that but it's the only thing I found.
I hope it will help.