WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

Simple Ads Manager
trouble with iphone/ipad (1 post)

  1. robotjosh
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    When clicking on ads with click tracking on iphone and ipad, 90% of the time it tries to do something for 1 second and stops without opening the ad page. The other 10% of the time, the ad page opens instantly. There are no errors in the error log or javascript console besides the large amount of deprecation and other notices this plugin causes.

    This problem happens even with every other plugin disabled.

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/simple-ads-manager/

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic

Tags