This is really strange. Every time we add a new sermon, Sermon Browser breaks the itunes feed. Also, The only way to fix it is to deactivate all of my plugins and reactivate all of them except one chunk of 4 or 5 plugins that I can reactivate after Sermon Browser has been activated. This typically means that there is an incompatible plugin. I find it hard to believe, though, that only the 4 or 5 plugins that are exactly adjacent to each other on the alphabetical list all have this incompatibility in common. Very frustrating and I would hate to have to find a new sermon solution over something that may be a simple bug.