I couldn't find directions to use the plug-in anywhere. Am I missing something? This is what I figured out--is it right?
1. As soon as you activate, configure. (If you don't, your entire site won't work!) Go to the S3 Video menu item in the left-hand menu of your Dashboard and choose Plugin Settings. You'll have to put in keys from Amazon S3, which you can find in your Account area. You'll also have to enter the name of the S3 bucket where you store your videos. There was a setting about the number of video results that I didn't understand. Click the Save button.
2. To use the plug-in, save the draft of your post or page, because you'll have to leave it (annoying)
3. Choose S3 Video> S3 Video. This brings you to a list of the files in that bucket.
4. To the right of the video that you want to use, click Get Shortcode.
5. A window opens. Select all the text, copy it to the Clipboard.
6. Return to your post or page.
7. Click the HTML tab.
8. Paste the shortcode where you want the video to appear.