I've been in talks with my dedicated hosting provider, it seems we can conclude that Robots Meta doesn't work on a small part, Let me explain.
1. The site is in normal HTTP, that's OK.
2. All plugin settings are tweaked.
3. There is a setting called "Prevent sites from directly linking your search results. " This is useful for media sites which i own.
4. The site's ADMIN (WP-Admin) panel is now in SSL mode. (Self-signed SSL)
5. Everything works, BUT when i go to
-Enter "Vybz Kartel" etc, on to the search box on the right
to seach for a post.
-The admin panel redirects me to the MAIN site.
-So basically the plugin prevents ME from searching posts to edit if admin panel is in SSL Mode.
6. If i UNTICK the setting "Prevent sites from directly linking your search results." , i can search my site or search for posts in (SSL) admin panel without a problem.
7. To conclude, there seems to be an issue with a plugin that doesn't allow searches of a site or post if the admin panel uses SSL Mode (UNLESS i remove that setting in Robots Meta).
-What do you think? . Any help would be greatly appreciated.