Here's the technicals:
1. I'm running WordPress 1.5 (and loving it!)
2. I'm using the Minima Plus themeset
3. I have a number of plugins -- most work perfectly well, but the following plugins are causing a specific (and repeated) error, which I will detail below.
1. Hennas-cool-cats plugin
2. nofollow Plugin
3. post_moderation plugin
4. related-posts plugin
5. tw-autosave plugin
6. wp-amazon plugin
The error is essentially the following (only changing based on the plugin name):
Warning: file(/home/ipnews/public_html/wp-content/plugins/related-posts.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ipnews/public_html/wp-admin/admin-functions.php on line 932
Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/ipnews/public_html/wp-admin/admin-functions.php on line 932
My website: http://www.ipnewsblog.com
Here's what I've tried:
1. Changing the permissions (chown to both 755 or 777 on admin-functions.php does squat).
2. Checking line 932 in admin-functions.php (which to me, is essentially indecipherable, but for the fact that it's a call to the plugin itself.
3. Deactivating all other plugins to see if there was a conflict somewhere.
4. Reading through the various other reports (none seem to exist detailing this particular error that I could find).
5. Trying to search for this error on Google (see above).
6. Banging on the keyboard in frustration. Cursing.
All in all, none of these methods seemed to work. If anyone has a suggestion about what to do (I'd like to get these plugins working) it would be much appreciated. Danke.