I have multiple post types setup. Two of which are Articles and Products. I have setup a p2p connection between these. I have about 800 products and 30 something articles. After setting up the connection between two post types and then going to the backend and editing the article and trying to search from the p2p metabox for a product the search function doesnt work. I actually had everything setup and working on a different multisite installation and now after migrating the site to a different multisite installation this isnt working. Nothing else has changed. Im thinking there is a db value somewhere that wasnt updated when i made the migration.