Pixabay Images is a WordPress plugin that let's you pick photos and cliparts from Pixabay and insert them quickly into the content of your blog.
Once you've activated the plugin you’ll be able to search, edit, and insert images from Pixabay conveniently inside your WordPress content editor.
- Search Pixabay's public domain pictures via the "Add Media" button inside your post editor, or find it attached as new tab to WordPress' new Media Manager.
- Filter search results by image type (clipart, photo) and/or orientation (landscape, portrait).
- Preview images in paginated search results.
- Direct image uploads to WordPress' media library.
- Use of standard media dialogues for editing and inserting images.
This plugin is released as free software under GPLv2 license on WordPress.org / Pixabay Images. Very special thanks goes to main developer Emilian Robert Vicol - aka byrev on Pixabay.
About working with plugin:
- Clicking the Pixabay icon next to the "Add Media" button inside your WordPress editor opens the search window ...
- The "Insert 640x480" link enables you to upload a 640 px wide or high version of the image with a single click into your WordPress media library
- Editing and inserting a selected image via WordPress standard media library.
- Additionally, the plugin is accessible through the new Media Manager introduced in WordPress 3.5:
That's it! Download ... install, activate, and you're ready to go! If you have any questions or suggestions on how to improve this plugin, or if you notice any problems, please let us know in the comments section right here :-) http://pixabay.com/en/blog/posts/pixabay-plugin-for-wordpress-36/