I just installed Organize Series using the WordPress automatic installation with the intention of converting from the InSeries plug-in. I have not made changes to the defaults.
Then I try to look at the post list in the administrative area, everything shows up until I apply any filter. At that point, only posts which have been specifically assigned to a series are included. The Series filter option is set to "View all series", which seems like the logical choice for including posts that also do not belong to a series (since the only other options are specfic series). If I remove the "series=0" part of the url, the filter works as I intended.
Just in case it had to do with another plugin, I've tried disabling all others and that did not fix the issue.
While manually editing the url at least makes the plugin somewhat usable, I'm wondering if there's something else I can do to fix the issue completely.