Hi everyone using NextGEN gallery.
I searched for a while through the forum looking for a way to display all albums on a single page. After not finding anything I played around for a while and came up with this solution.
1. create your galleries (e.g. Ferrari, Porsche, Bridges, Sunsets)
2. create your sub-albums (e.g. Automobiles, Architecture, Landscapes)
3. add your galleries to these sub-albums
4. create a master album (e.g. Photography)
5. add all your sub-albums to your master album
6. use the code - [album id=# template=compact] where #=your master album - in a page
7. link to this page.
hope i'm not repeating what someone has written somewhere else!