ok, announced upgrade is online; plugin readme is still old though, so use the following install info that will make it into the repo shortly:
== Installation ==
1. Move the files from this archive into YOUR_WORDPRESS_PATH/wp-content/plugins/MySmark
(please pay attention to capital letters) if you've downloaded the .zip package, or install
it directly from your WordPress page.
2. **Activate** the MySmark plugin
2. **Sign up** with [MySmark.com](https://www.mysmark.com/ "MySmark"). It's fast, fun and free!
3. Log in into your MySmark account and find a **Tools** tab in the top right corner of the page,
4. Enter the Tools tab and click the **API Access** link located under the Profile picture in the left side of the page,
5. A pop-up window named **OAuth2 Credentials** should appear,
6. Enter your website page address in the **OAuth redirect URL** field and click **Create/Update**, this should generate
your personal OAuth client id and OAuth client secret,
7. In the WordPress Admin Panel locate **MySmark Plugin Control Panel**,
8. Copy-paste your OAuth client id and OAuth client secret into the blank spaces and click save,
9. That's it, your WordPress posts are ready to be smarked.