I just installed Menubar - successfully - using the subject template, only. I chose this plugin specifically to install a vertical menu in a sidebar, and the demo on the author's site looked great. Unfortunately, my installation is not so great! - due to the following differences (flaws):
- Instead of white on blue, the text is virtually indistinguishable from the (unselected) background
- The right hand end of the background projects beyond the bars - considerably
- The bars are slightly staggered to the right( with depth of menu?)- unlike the demo - and this causes several problems.
- It looks like an un-finished attempt to create 3D bars.
- the left-hand ends are mis-matched - grey with black "holes" in them, completely ruining the 3D illusion - and making a mess.
- Finally - again unlike the demo on the author's site - the menu drops down on itself, hiding the top level, instead of sliding to the left or right (as in the demo)
My installation is brand new: WP 2.8.6 + MB 4.4. Any help would be appreciated,